Pages

Every Day the Sky Gets Lower

Tuesday, August 27, 2013


Velvet Tunic - Thrifted
Chiffon Button Up - Thrifted
Leggings - Urban Outfitters
Shoes - Converse
Cuff - MissKL
Necklaces - Thrifted
Backpack - Thrifted

Hey guys! I remember finding this loose/flowy velvet top and the see through button-up on the same day at the same thrift store and I was ecstatic! I've been reaaally loving black see-through clothes, especially chiffon and mesh type things. Also I've seriously wanted all black converse since the first day I got Converse in 5th grade. The leggings are a more pastel type purple in real life and I'm in love with the color! As you can see, I kind of toned down the orange-ness in my blonde hair successfully which I'm happy about!
I used a purple shampoo: John Frieda Tone-Correcting shampoo 
which works because purple is the opposite of yellow/orange tones so it kind of counteracts with it! And I have found it to be awesome! I just leave it in for longer than you'd usually leave shampoo and voila!
Hope you guys have a great day and rest of the summer and good luck to those who have already started school!




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS