Pages

Driving Ms. Daisy

Sunday, October 12, 2014


Dress - Thrifted
Rose gold cuff bracelet - H&M
Thigh Highs - Urban Outfitters
Heels - H&M



While shooting Kyle in this cool ass graffiti warehouse once again for a project, I asked him to shoot my outfit as well. It was a really cool day! I got a lot of really awesome shots in this place. I'm in love with this floral couch. I found this dress while Eman & I were thrifting and she said she wanted to cut out the rose part and just use that but then I ended up liking the entire dress. It's cute! 
Hope you guys are having a nice fall. (:

Song of the day is going to be more like Mixtape/EP of the day! Because one of my favorite rappers, Childish Gambino, just dropped a Mixtape AND EP at the same time, each which showcase different styles, which I find to be extraordinary. He's seriously a mastermind to me, especially because there wasn't a single bad song on the mixtape, all of them were so good.


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS