Pages

New Dress Haul

Friday, August 14, 2015


Hey guys! I think this is only my second haul ever, but I really want to get into doing them more often (I don't buy clothes often anymore lol). I ordered a couple items from New Dress that I think fit perfectly into my summer wardrobe!


I am so excited to finally have a wallet, I've been majorly lacking in that department and now I can finally keep my things organized. This oil painting-esque print is 100% my aesthetic and I'm obsessed.


I also really needed a plain black skirt, since I barely even have skirts, let alone basic ones that could go with most outfits. I've been meaning to get one for so long.


And lastly I'm super excited to add another sheer piece to my wardrobe, this top feels sooo light and nice and since it's sheer I can wear it over dresses or rompers of whatever as a nice add on without being too hot. I'll be wearing these pieces in looks soon so look out for those!
Have a great one!
Song of the Day:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS